GCR has not yet received sufficient expertise data from this clinic. To ensure you pick the right clinic you can ask one of the following questions:
I went for an appointment scheduled for 3pm. Upon walking in, the receptionist saw my dad coming in as well and asked "How great, is this a family affair?" which I think is very rude and inappropriate to be so condescending and judgemental. Then we asked how long the wait would be since it was already past 3, and she informed us they still had 2 patients waiting for their 2:30 and 2:45pm appointments, then snapped at us saying "Any doctors office would be like this." Very unprofessional and I remember waiting over an hour last time I went in- glad we walked out this time. Never going back.
I scheduled an appointment for a consultation regarding a procedure I was considering, but was shocked by the unusual rules in place that signify how badly this office is hurting for money and will nickel and dime you as a result:
(1) Being billed for after hours calls. So if you are pregnant and need help and call afterhours, expect to pay out of pocket for this call. Each time.
(2) Payment for services is expected within 15 days. Nevermind the industry expectation of 30 days. A Woman's Place wants to be paid in half that time.
(3) A $25 monthly charge for carrying a balance. I'm sure the charge would definitely get out of control if there was a billing dispute if a A Women's Place billed your insurance incorrectly.
(4) The $25 can be coupled with a 1.5% interest charge per month. WOW. Talk about doubling down on those charges.
(5) A $25 Fee for sending statements in the mail. Last I checked an envelope, a stamp, a piece of paper, and some ink doesn't even come close to $25. Yea labor is not free, but when paying $15/hour for a billing clerk, this is highway robbery. They offer emailed statements for free, but that invites the "I sent the email" vs. "I didn't receive it" argument.
(6) Keeping a credit card on file. This practice is ripe for fraud and just not safe.
(7) A Woman's place states they will call within 24 hours to collect payment. So pushy. I am all for people getting paid for services, but this billing practice I just unorthodox.
Save yourself from having to argue with their billing department and having to pay more money for talking to the Doctor while incurring time frame fines coupled with more fines while trying to hash out the situation regarding the staff's billing errors. RUN from this facility. RUN!
Dr. Lynn is fantastic.
However, I have to agree with the overall comment that the office staff members (front desk especially) are frequently... Read more at Yelp.com.
I usually have have a great experience overall for something that is typically uncomfortable. I have been going to this office for years, and my mother had gone here since Cooper first started. However the last few times that I have called the front office medical assistants have been very difficult, and honestly fairly rude. I myself am a medical assistant, and I know the stress that job position carries... but to take it out on a patient is unacceptable. I love Lynne, and I loved the past medical assistants they actually inspired me to pursue training in that field. After this future visit I have scheduled, I will most likely be going to a different office. It's upsetting as Cooper has been my doctor for years, she even delivered my younger brother for my mom, but the attitudes from the front office during phone calls is just soo off putting. Great doctors, and great nurse practitioners though.
Lynne Fiore is an amazing, caring, dedicated Doctor who knows and understands the needs of her patients. She takes the time to listen to what you have to say and explains everything she is doing or that you need to have done in a way that is very easy to understand. Her bedside manner is second to none! In this time of rush, rush, rush, Lynne is never hurried when you are in her room, and she makes you feel so special, and takes the time to get to know you and any concerns or problems you might have. You will never feel like a number there. A Woman's Place feels like family.
I was having some problems and Lynne stayed late one night to accommodate me. I don't know too many doctors that would do that!
She is also very knowledgeable in her field. I like going to a woman OB/GYN because I feel like they understand our bodies because they have gone through the same things we have.
If you need a referral for another doctor, she knows all the best doctors in the Valley. She has been doing this for a long time and it shows in her care for her patients.
Lynne now offers Bio-Identical Hormones that get inserted into your gluts every 3-4 months and that has been a Godsend for me. She offers classes for weight loss, if that is a concern. At A Woman's Place they cater to the whole person. I can't recommend Dr. Lynn Fiore or A Woman's Place highly enough!
HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My wife had an appt with them as a new patient and had to reschedule with them due to an emergency and they want to charge her $60 and she's never even been there. They are very money driven and very rude. The receptionist demanded to know details of our emergency and was very intrusive. The bad reviews are on here for a reason.
Clinic has not yet provided us with data on it's facilities. To ensure you choose the right clinic, you can ask your doctor about:
We are still missing data on A Woman's Place services. To get the best care available, always ask about: