We are looking for bright, proactive students & young professionals to join our multilingual team as software engineers.
- Develop front-end of a next generation medical platform for both clinics and patients.
- Collaborate with the global engineering team to design and implement product features in a fast-paced environment following agile development methodology.
- Work with the management to understand user requirements and design elegant solutions to problems at hand
Reporting to the co-founders, you will work closely with the engineering team to build new features & optimize platform. After initial onboarding training, you will be working either part-time or full hours a week (hours are flexible & you can work from home). Our team is constantly growing, so there will be opportunities for top performers to join our full-time team in the long run!
You’ll fit into our engineering team if:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 2+ years of experience in the field
- Excellent skills of HTML, CSS & knowledge of SASS & Foundation/Bootstrap frameworks
- Experience using Ruby-on-Rails, MVC framework & Git version control is very welcome
- Good communication and written skills & fluency in English
- Very high attention to detail & willingness to learn new technologies
How to apply
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Global Clinic Rating
Global Clinic Rating™ is the leading standard for medical clinic ratings within Europe. We certify hundreds of clinics in each country, in 5 languages, and provide the analysis, intelligence, competitive benchmarking and automated reporting needed to help doctors and clinic owners more effectively make their clinics more attractive to new patients. Hundreds of clinics, including some of the most recognized clinics across Europe, Americas & Asia rely on Global Clinic Rating to better understand and improve patient satisfaction and to increase profits.